Softech wp clock display a Time zone clock on your page/post by inserting a shortcode. just create a time zone by clicking on Addn New and select your city’s timezone. you can set Font Colors, Font sizes, Padding and Text Align for your Time Zone.
- Fully settings page configurable Manually
- Easy to integrate (paste shortcode on any post/page)
- Easy addition of multiple clocks on page/post
- Choice of Font Size, Colors of text, Padding and Alignment of Text
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel, and then to Plugins. Click on “Add New” and then upload the zip file of the plugin using the “Upload Plugin” button you can find on top of the screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Select the Time zone, clock style, padding, font size, and colors from the add new panel
- If you have any problem then email us , at email@example.com. We appreciate your help in improving the plugin.
- If you are happy with the plugin, we would appreciate if you take the time to give us a positive rating. Thanks.
- Can I paste the shortcode directly into a page or in a post, or on the sidebar ?
- Is there support ?
Further support is available at softechure.com/support
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Softech Wp Clock” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- “Header already sent” error solved
- Now can select Clock styles
- Initial release.