LifterLMS is a secure easy-to-use WordPress LMS plugin packed with features to easily create & sell courses online.
Download the LifterLMS plugin for free here directly from our website so you get instant access to all our valuable resources to help you get started quickly and easily for free.
Transform your WordPress website into a professional eLearning platform with every customizable feature you could possibly need from your LMS.
- Intuitive LMS Course Builder: Create Courses, Sections, and Interactive Lessons with Rich Content Including Multimedia and Videos
- Track Student Progress: In-Depth Reporting, Create Timed or Open Quizzes, Drip Content, Add Prerequisites, Analyze Progress, and Award Certificates
- Complete Ecommerce Platform: Built-in Gateway Integration for Stripe and PayPal With Memberships and Subscriptions Including Single or Group Enrollment
- Community and Social Learning: Integrate a Community Forum or Discussion Area, Add Multiple Instructors, and Display Course Reviews for Social Proof
LifterLMS makes it easy to create, sell, and protect engaging online courses and training based membership websites.
Integrate Your LMS With Any Theme, Page Builder, & Block Editor
LifterLMS works with any well-coded WordPress theme/FSE, the Block Editor (Gutenberg), and every popular WordPress page builder including Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Divi.
With over 9 years development, our team is deeply engaged with the WordPress community. We actively encourage our integration partners to create the extensions you need most, like Affiliate WP, Monster Insights, WP Fusion, the most popular form plugins, GamiPress, Astra Pro, and many more.
Don’t see an integration you need? Connect your LifterLMS website to 5,000+ other apps via Zapier.
Open Source, Completely Free Core Plugin
Just like WordPress, LifterLMS gives back to the open source community. The core LifterLMS plugin is a totally FREE forever LMS – no limits on your courses, memberships, enrollments, or earnings.
We believe in free, distributed learning for all. LifterLMS exists to democratize education in the digital classroom.
Premium LMS Add-ons and Bundles
Get to know our team and product by signing up for a $1 temporary 30 Day website. You’ll get instant access to a private demo site hosted on our servers pre-installed with:
- the core LifterLMS plugin, AND
- every premium LMS add-on we offer
See why so many people start with or switch from another WordPress LMS or hosted platform to LifterLMS for online course creation, membership sites, and remote schools.
This LMS demo site allows you to test drive the core plugin and all premium add-ons before you invest.
- You can practice creating an online course with LifterLMS’s industry leading course builder.
- Or simply take a course yourself on your demo site to test the course experience out for yourself.
- You can even add your other favorite plugins & themes to your demo site so you can see them in action together with the LMS.
Are you ready to Try LifterLMS for $1? 🚀
LifterLMS is a Perfect Fit For Every WordPress User
Best for Builders
We’re the favorite LMS plugin for WordPress developers, designers and IT pros who build LMS websites and training portals for clients, employers and themselves
Best for Starters
Do-it-yourself innovators love that LifterLMS helps them easily create high value online courses, coaching or training based membership websites, right on WordPress.
Best for Switchers
Have you outgrown a hosted LMS platform or an incomplete WordPress LMS stack? Choose LifterLMS if you are looking for more power, control, and better support.
Meet The LifterLMS Team
The LifterLMS team is a diverse group of talented course creators, developers, designers, marketers and entrepreneurs.
Before developing LifterLMS, we consulted and built custom WordPress-based online learning and membership sites for clients all over the world. LifterLMS was born through this deep hands-on experience building high-end, custom WordPress LMS websites for the expert industry.
Learn more about the people behind LifterLMS here.
LifterLMS WordPress LMS By The Numbers
- 8,377,042 Course Enrollments powered by LifterLMS
- 12,570,881 Course and lesson completions powered by LifterLMS
- 186,997 Achievement badges awarded by LifterLMS
- 310,728 Certificates awarded by LifterLMS
- Over 10,000 active installs of the WordPress LMS plugin
- 297 5 star reviews
Start with our core free WordPress LMS plugin and scale-up as your business grows.
When you need more features and want to expand your online learning business, we are here for you. We have several free and premium add-ons to help you create more value for your students and members, with a focus on scaling your business revenue.
- Credit card payments
- One-time payments
- Recurring payments
- Payment plans
- Unlimited course and membership pricing models
- Free courses
- Course bundles
- Private coaching upsells
- Course and membership Coupons
- Bulk course and membership sales
- Affiliate ready
- Native course and membership sales pages
- Offline course and membership sales
- Customizable course and membership enrollment
- Country and currency
- E-commerce dashboard
- Credit card management
- Subscription switching
- Payment switching
- Native Zapier integration
Create Courses on Your WordPress LMS Website
- Course multimedia lessons
- Course quizzes
- Quiz question banks
- Course builder
- Course cohorts
- Drip Content
- Course and lesson prerequisites
- Course tracks
- Course assignments
- Quiz time limits
- Student dashboard
- Multi-instructor courses
- Lesson downloads
- Course import & export
- Discussion areas
- Instructional design
- Forum integrations
- Graphics pack
- Course reviews
- Group enrollments for courses and memberships
Engage Your Students
- Achievement badges
- Personalized email
- Social learning
- Private coaching
- Text messaging
- Sitewide membership
- Course bundles
- Traditional memberships
- Automatic course enrollment
- Bulk course enrollment
- Content restrictions outside of a course
- Members-only payment plans
- Private group discussions
- Members-only forums
Integrate your WordPress LMS with the Tools You Need
- Payment gateways
- Email marketing
- Mobile friendly
- Use any theme or page builder
- Built for compatibility
- E-learning authoring tools
- Tin Can API (xAPI)
Secure and Protect Your Content
- Course protection
- User account management and registration
- Members only content
- Course only content
- Restricted access
- Password management
Own and Manage Your WordPress LMS Platform
- Detailed course, membership, ecommerce, and student reporting
- Course gradebook
- Email notifications
- Bulk course and membership enrollments
- Student management
- Course and membership access management
- Web design management
- Branding & typography
- WordPress LMS User Roles
- Require terms
- Testing tools
Get Support For Your WordPress LMS Project
- Technical support
- 30 Days of live weekly onboarding calls called Liftoff Sessions
- Live office hours
- Free training courses
- Free training webinars
- Setup wizard
- Detailed documentation
- Dynamic resources
- Demo course
- System analyzer
- User community
- REST API
- Developer ecosystem
- Recommended Resources for course creators
More Info About LifterLMS
- The LifterLMS Official Homepage
- The LifterLMS Knowledge base
- The LifterLMS Blog
- The LifterLMS Podcast
- The LifterLMS Academy
- The LifterLMS Developer Blog
Extend and Enhance Your LMS With LifterLMS Add-Ons
Increase your LMS website and it’s training program’s value with these engagement add-ons:
- LifterLMS Advanced Quizzes
- LifterLMS Assignments
- LifterLMS Private Areas
- LifterLMS Social Learning
- LifterLMS Advanced Video
- LifterLMS Custom Fields
- LifterLMS Groups
- LifterLMS PDFs
- LifterLMS Private Site
- LifterLMS Course Cohorts
Integrate your LMS with the third-party tools you know and love:
- LifterLMS Stripe
- LifterLMS PayPal
- LifterLMS Authorize.Net
- LifterLMS WooCommerce
- LifterLMS ConvertKit
- LifterLMS MailChimp
LMS Website and User Experience Design Tools
Use LifterLMS with the modern LifterLMS Sky Pilot Theme for even more beautiful results. LifterLMS works with any well-coded WordPress theme, but check out Sky Pilot if you want to start with a modern, beautiful, full-site editing block-based theme.
Why Do People Switch to LifterLMS From Other WordPress LMS Plugins?
There are several other WordPress LMS plugins like:
- Sensei LMS
- Tutor LMS
- WP Courseware
- Masterstudy LMS
- Academy LMS
- Namaste LMS
There are some membership plugins that include some course features like:
- Paid Memberships Pro (This is a great membership plugin that also integrates with LifterLMS)
The main reasons we hear from users who switched to LifterLMS after looking and trying out the best WordPress LMS plugins is that LifterLMS ended up having:
- The best most feature-complete customizable well-coded feature set
- Outstanding customer support including live calls
- The free core LifterLMS plugin is amazing making the project affordable
- Memberships, ecommerce, and gamification included in LifterLMS without the need for 3rd party plugins
What Other Plugins and Themes Are Commonly Used with LifterLMS?
The most common plugins and themes used with LifterLMS include Elementor, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, WP Forms Lite, Akismet Anti-Spam, Elementor, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Classic Editor, Updrafts Plus Backup/Restore, Realy Simple SSL, All-in-One WP Migration, WordPress Importer, Starter Templates, Wordfence Security, Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights, Loco Translate, Slider Revolution, Astra Pro, Essential Addons for Elementor, WP Mail SMTP, WooCommerce Stripe Gateway, LiteSpeed Cache, Jetpack, Gravity Forms, MailChimp for WooCommerce, BuddyPress, BuddyBoss, Divi, Kadnece, Beaver Builder, bbpress, The Events Calendar, Ultmate Member, and many more.
We do recommend a minimalist approach to plugins and themes, so only install what you absolutely need for your WordPress LMS website.
How To Get Support From LifterLMS
Our world-class LMS software support has your back and all of our paid products include priority private support with the LifterLMS support team.
- LifterLMS Support Ticket System, ready for any question you have about your LMS
- Liftoff Sessions access with live screensharing to help you get started with the LMS software
- LifterLMS Office Hours is weekly Mastermind group hosted by LifterLMS CEO Chris Badgett and special guests
Save on LifterLMS With A Bundle
Save money while unlocking the full potential of your course building and LMS platform.
- The Free LifterLMS plan gives you everything you need to get started with all the essential LMS features from unlimited courses, memberships, students, teachers, and more.
- The Earth Bundle gives you all the essentials you need to get your online learning website up and running so it’s collecting money today with the most powerful secure learning management system software.
- Level up your online course LMS website with our ecommerce, design, marketing technology, and automation tools with the Universe Bundle.
- Add even more engagement and student transformation potential to your immersive training programs with our entire suite of products including advanced features used by the best teachers, experts, and coaches with the Infinity Bundle.
Give The Best WordPress LMS Plugin A Try
The best way to know if LifterLMS meets your needs is to take it for a test drive – something you can’t do with a totally premium LMS!
- Go install the free core LifterLMS plugin right now. See how extensive and customizable our free core plugin truly is.
- Get a temporary 30 Day website on our servers with the core LifterLMS plugin AND all the premium add-ons installed. This demo website allows you to test drive all the LMS add-ons before you invest. Practice creating an online course, test out the learner experience yourself, and see how easy it will be to manage your course in the WordPress admin. Install your favorite plugins & themes to test compatibility. Try LifterLMS for $1 now.
- Another way to test LifterLMS out is to see what the student experience is like. Take a free course on how to build a LifterLMS website in 20 minutes. Take a Free Course now.
Scaling LifterLMS From A Simple Online Course
LifterLMS is incredibly flexible, customizable and scalable. It can be used for a simple one course website, and it can also be used as a course marketplace or multi instructor online school.
The plugin is lightweight enough to handle niche sites with low course enrollments, while also powering huge universities and employee training in Fortune 500 corporations. We’ve even worked with a site that has over 730,000 course enrollments.
Unlike hosted LMS software where you would pay increasing monthly fees for access and growth, LifterLMS does not charge you more per course. LifterLMS also does not charge you more per instructor or per student or based on your revenue.
Whether you are going big or keeping it small, LifterLMS scales to meet your needs for online courses, memberships, training portals, or remote schools.
LifterLMS in Action
- Success Stories — Discover these amazing stories and accomplishments from our community of course creators.
- Showcase — Check out these websites using LifterLMS
What Others Are Saying About LifterLMS
“I’ve used a number of course creation and delivery platforms over the years. And they were all fine… right up to the day when they weren’t. The trouble is, they all want you to package and manage your course the way THEY think you should do it. THEIR feature set. THEIR way to do it. Now I host all my courses on LifterLMS. TOTALLY different experience, because I’m free to do things MY way. I’ve never yet hit a wall where LifterLMS didn’t enable me to do things the way I wanted. Love it! Great support and community too.”
Nick Usborne, Teacher, Entrepreneur
“WP101.com serves more than 30,000 members, so it’s no small challenge to migrate to a new membership plugin. We spent more than a year carefully evaluating dozens of LMS and membership plugins before we finally discovered LifterLMS (a membership plugin and LMS plugin combined into one). It was the only plugin that checked all the boxes for our needs for course creation and membership functionality. And the LifterLMS team also shares our passion for creating better online learning experiences. In particular, we deeply resonate with their goal of restoring the human touch to online learning—something that is absent from most online courses today.”
Shawn Hesketh, Owner, WP101
“As a former School Teacher, professional User Experience Designer, and current online course creator – I can honestly attribute much of our success to LifterLMS and it’s consideration for multiple learning modalities, the LMS UI/UX out of the box, and natural student Engagement opportunities. In less than 10 months we’ve gone from $0 to $300K in revenue with LifterLMS playing a huge part in that!! I’m looking forward to everything that comes next from the creators of LifterLMS!!”
Sarah Lorenzen, Teacher, Entrepreneur
“LifterLMS has been the best decision we have made towards the build out of our course library, online Learning Management System site, and community. The breadth and depth of what LifterLMS offers in a few WordPress plugins exceeds anything else we evaluated as it includes: easy course construction, integrated eCommerce, community capabilities, gamification and the support for delivery of 1-on-1 coaching collaboration services. Lifter also has pre-built integrations with other key WordPress technologies we wanted to use. LifterLMS has attracted a solid community and support network of leading experts to help guide anyone who wants to transform the world or their industry with online training. Chris and the Lifter team are real people, and they care.”
Michael Wolf, CEO, emPowering NOW LLC (Golden XPR)
“I bought/installed LifterLMS yesterday then spent the day having a blast! Two years ago I started writing a book, which morphed into wanting to present the material online in a more interactive way. I started my website from scratch in January and installing the WordPress LMS plugin was a milestone moment! A milestone moment that turned out to be one joy right after the other! I’m always amazed when something is made easy! The LifterLMS product is amazing!! Power to the people! Really quite extraordinary to have something so helpful be able to be in the hands of regular folk.”
Margot Worthy, Author, Teacher
Join Our Growing Community of Education Entrepreneurs
When you download LifterLMS, you join a thriving community of education entrepreneurs, course creators, developers, LMS professionals, and WordPress enthusiasts.
We’re one of the fastest growing open source eLearning communities online, and everyone that is seeking to build a sustainable online course business is welcome.
Join the LifterLMS VIP Facebook group so you can:
- check out what other LifterLMS users and course creators are up to, and
- ask questions and support fellow course creators
We also have an engaged LifterLMS Slack community with live developer office hours if you’d prefer to connect in Slack.
Contribute to LifterLMS
Are you a developer interested in contributing to LifterLMS? Visit the LifterLMS GitHub Repository to find out how to support this fully open source WordPress LMS software.
Want to add a new language to LifterLMS? Swell! You can contribute language translations to the LMS at translate.wordpress.org.
The mission of LifterLMS is to democratize education in the digital classroom. Our vision is to lift up others through education. LifterLMS helps you ACCELERATE.
What Should You Do Next?
Este plugin provee 18 bloques.
- Memberships Display a loop of LifterLMS Membership "Tiles" as displayed on the default "Memberships" page.
- Course Author Display the Course Author’s name, avatar, and (optionally) biography for a specific course.
- Course Progress with Continue Button Display a progress bar with continue button for a specific course. Renders only for enrolled students.
- Course Meta Information Display all meta information for a course.
- Pricing Table Outputs a LifterLMS Pricing table (like those found on a course or membership page) for a course or membership outside of a course or membership. Useful if you want to create custom sales pages.
- Course Reviews Display reviews and review form for a LifterLMS Course.
- Certificate Title Displays the title of a certificate.
- Course Prerequisites Display a notice describing unfulfilled prerequisites for a course.
- LifterLMS Login Displays the LifterLMS login form. If a user is already logged in, nothing is displayed.
- My Achievements Outputs achievements using the achievement loop templates.
- Checkout Outputs the checkout page for purchasing courses and memberships in LifterLMS.
- Course Syllabus Display the Course Syllabus for a specific course.
- Access Plan Button Outputs a button which links to the purchase page for a LifterLMS access plan. Useful if you’re creating custom sales pages for courses or memberships.
- Course Outline Outputs the course outline as displayed by the widget of the same name. Can show full course outline or just the current section outline. Setting the Outline Type to Current Sections refers to the section that contains the next uncompleted lesson for current student. If the student is not enrolled then the first section in the course will be displayed.
- Courses Displays a loop of LifterLMS Course "Tiles" as displayed on the default "Courses" page.
- LifterLMS Register Displays the LifterLMS registration form. If a user is already logged in, nothing is displayed.
- My Account Outputs the login, registration, dashboard, profile and reset password templates.
- LifterLMS Link Add dynamic LifterLMS links to navigation menus.
Minimum System Requirements
- PHP 7.4 or later
- WordPress 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
Visit our full system requirements for additional information.
The simplest way to install LifterLMS is through your existing WordPress site’s admin. Let WordPress handle file transfers for you – you’ll never need to leave the web browser or admin panel.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- In the search field, type “LifterLMS” and click “Search Plugins”
- Once you’ve located LifterLMS, click “Install Now”
- Once installation is complete, click “Activate”
To manually install LifterLMS, you’ll need to download the zip file using the “Download” link on this screen. Then, use FTP to manually upload the unzipped plugin folder to the proper plugins directory on your webserver.
Please see this WordPress Codex document for full instructions on Manual Plugin Installation.
After installation, LifterLMS launches a friendly (and super quick) Setup Wizard.
This wizard helps you configure LifterLMS so you can get to the fun stuff – like creating your courses – as quickly as possible.
The wizard includes a few sample courses you can import if you want to see some examples before you start creating your own content.
You can return to the setup wizard at any time by following these steps.
Where do I buy add-ons or bundles for my LifterLMS eLearning Website?
How do I troubleshoot issues with my LMS website?
First, make sure that you’re running the latest version of LifterLMS. And if you’ve got any other LifterLMS plugins active on your site, make sure those are running the most current version as well.
The most common issues we see are either plugin conflicts, theme conflicts, or outdated servers. You can test if a plugin or theme is conflicting by manually deactivating other plugins until just LifterLMS is running on your site. If the issue persists from there, revert to the default Twenty Fifteen theme. If the issue is resolved after deactivating a specific plugin or your theme, you’ll know that is the source of the conflict. If it is a hosting issue, contact your web host and make sure they’re running the most current version of PHP.
Also be sure to check out the official LifterLMS Knowledge Base.
How do I ask a question about my online course website?
Users of the free LifterLMS should post their questions here in our WordPress.org support area. If you find you’re not getting support in as timely a fashion as you wish, you might want to consider purchasing a product from LifterLMS so you can access the LifterLMS support team.
If you’re already a LifterLMS customer, you can simply log into your account and contact the support team directly on the LifterLMS website. We can provide a deeper level of support in there and address your needs on a daily basis during the work week. Generally, except in times of increased support loads, we reply to all comments within 12 business hours.
LifterLMS is awesome! Can you set up my online course site for me?
LifterLMS offers technical support, but we do not offer custom website development services. However, we do recommend third party LifterLMS Experts who can help with web design, web development, instructional design or marketing for a fee. Click here to visit the LifterLMS Experts page.
I’m interested in purchasing add-ons for my WordPress LMS website, but I have a few questions first.
What add-ons are available for LifterLMS, and where can I read more about them?
You can find a full list of official LifterLMS Add-ons here
I have a feature idea. What’s the best way to tell you about it?
Do you have any training for building an online course website?
Be sure you’ve taken the free tutorial training video course: How to Create an Online Course with LifterLMS. We also encourage you to get to know us by signing up for a $1 temporary 30 Day website on our servers which comes with the core LifterLMS plugin all our add-ons intalled. This demo allows you to test drive all the add-ons before you invest. Check it out here: Try LifterLMS for $1.
I’m interested in contributing to LifterLMS, how can I start?
LifterLMS is an open source project. We manage our team, developers, issues, and code on GitHub.
We welcome contributions of all kinds, anyone can contribute even if you don’t write code! Check out our Contributor’s Guidelines to get started.
I found a security vulnerability or issue, how can I report it to the team?
The LifterLMS team takes security issues and vulnerabilities very seriously. We appreciate your efforts to responsibly disclose your findings, and will make every effort to acknowledge your contributions.
Please contact email@example.com to report a security vulnerability.
You can review our full security policy at https://lifterlms.com/security-policy.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“LifterLMS – WordPress LMS Plugin for eLearning” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
“LifterLMS – WordPress LMS Plugin for eLearning” ha sido traducido a 24 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
v7.5.2 – 2024-02-16
Updates and Enhancements
- Added product images for Aircraft and Memberlite.
- Updates LifterLMS Rest to v1.0.0.
- Adds error handling when taking a quiz in case of temporary server error or internet issue.
- Reviews handler now checks nonces and user limits. Thanks, Francesco Carlucci at Wordfence.
v7.5.1 – 2024-01-24
Updates and Enhancements
- Added action and description links to the plugins page.
- Style updates for buttons in editor.
- Fixed logic to validate that the terms page exists before adding to email footer.
- Removed .clear styles since WordPress already sets them by default. #2573
- Improved image appearance in quiz multiple choice and image choice question types. #2588
- Added nonce for course clone link. Thanks, Dhabaleshwar Das.
v7.5.0 – 2023-11-05
LLMS_Add_On::get_image()method to get the addon and author image. #2511
- Added a paragraph to show Number of lessons in a course at Course Catalog and My Courses. #2434
Updates and Enhancements
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to v2.5.2.
- Bundled Add-ons & More Banners/Author Images in Core LifterLMS. #2511
- Updates LifterLMS Rest to v1.0.0-beta.29.
- Update Action Scheduler to version 3.5.4. To improve compatibility with PHP 8.2.
- Fixed checking for the wrong function name when defining the pluggable function
- Only show LifterLMS-authored Addons in All section.
- Improved compatibility with WordPress 6.4 by using
traverse_and_serialize_blocksin place of the deprecated
- PHP 8.2 compatibility fix: Fixed creation of dynamic property
LLMS_Payment_Gateway::can_process_access_plan()method to determine if an access plan can be processed by the gateway. Also added the filter hook
llms_can_gateway_process_access_planto filter its result.
- Added a check on whether the gateway can process a specific plan when purchasing a plan, or switching the payment gateway of a recurring payment.
- Added action hook
llms_checkout_form_gateway_cant_process_planfired on the checkout form gateways section, when a gateway cannot process a specific plan.
- Added new filter hook
llms_unschedule_recurring_payment_on_access_pan_expirationto control whether or not the recurring payments fo an order need to be unscheduled when the related access plan expires (
- Added ‘favorites’ in User postmeta for getting all user’s favorites.
- Added filter
llms_course_syllabus_lesson_favorite_visibilityfor disabling favorites in syllabus view.
- Added filter
llms_is_$object_type_favoriteto change object’s (lesson, student, course) favorite boolean value.
- Added function
- Added filter
llms_favorites_enabledto enable/disable Favorites feature.
- Removed references to the unused quiz’s property
random_answers. Thanks @AlexVCS! #2552
- Improved some unit tests compatibility with PHP 8.2.
- Improved security when exporting a reporting table: make sure to avoid path traversals. Thanks Huseyin Tintas (stif)!
v7.4.2 – 2023-10-06
- Fixing issues in the 7.4.1 release.
v7.4.1 – 2023-10-06
- Added new admin Resources page.
- Fixed possible issues when cloning a course containing a quiz built with the Advanced Quizzes addon, after disabling it.
- Moved attempt randomization logic into the new static method
- Added filter hook
llms_quiz_attempt_questions_arrayto allow filtering the quiz attempt’s question arrays.
v7.4.0 – 2023-10-03
- Added method
LLMS_Quiz::get_questions_count()for getting count of questions.
- Added support for the upcoming “Question Bank” feature of the LifterLMS Advanced Quizzes add-on.
Updates and Enhancements
nocache_headers()to prevent browser caching for temporary redirects.
- Added “Chaiyaphum” province for the Thailand. #2527
- Course Builder: Correctly get/set (and track changes of) Backbone’s model properties which are objects.
- Added filter hook
llms_admin_show_headerto allow 3rd parties filtering whether or not to show the branded header in the admin.
- Added filter
llms_generator_new_post_data, to allow third parties to filter the data used when creating a new post while cloning/exporting a course or lesson.
- Abstracted the
LLMS_Admin_Setup_Wizardclass, added the class
- Added filter
llms_quiz_attempt_questions_randomizeto enable/disable questions randomize.
- Added filter
llms_quiz_attempt_questionsto modify the questions array for the quiz.
- Added filter
llms_quiz_questions_countto filter the quiz’s question count.
v7.3.0 – 2023-08-08
Updates and Enhancements
- When a notice is shown for an access plan on the course edit screen (e.g. When using the WooCommerce integration and no product has been associated to the access plan.) Also display a warning icon next to the access plan title.
- Made sure only who can
view_others_lifterlms_reportswill be able to see the analytics widget content in the WordPress admin.
- Better rounding of float values on some reporting screens.
- Avoid creating a post revision when cloning a course/lesson.
- When creating pages via
llms_create_pages(): strip all tags from the page title and slash the page data prior to inserting the page in the db via
wp_insert_post()to prevent slashes from being stripped from the page title.
- Updated the WordPress tested version up to 6.3.
- Improved compatibility with the Divi theme by fixing an issue with the quiz attempt result clarifications not being visible when the Divi option
Defer jQuery And jQuery Migratewas enabled. #2470
- Fix spacer block when creating new certificate templates in WP 6.3.
- Fixed PHP Warning when no course/membership catalog page was set or if the selected page doesn’t exist anymore. #2496
- Don’t include WordPress default sidebar.php template when using a block theme. #2488
- Updated Kazakhstani Tenge’s currency symbol. #2475
- Make the dashboard widget visible only if the current user has LMS Manager capabilities. #2500
- Fixed issue with LifterLMS Navigation Link block and block visibility settings. #2474
- Use student dashboard as default value for navigation link block. #2465
- Fixed typo in a function name that could potentially produce a fatal. Thanks @kamalahmed!
- Added the parameter
$tab(ID/slug of the tab) to the
lifterlms_reporting_tab_capfilter hook. Thanks @sapayth! #2468
- Added new filter hook
llms_can_analytics_widget_be_processedthat will allow to filter whether or not an analytics widget can be processed/displayed.
- Added new filter
- Added new public static method
llms_dashboard_widget_datafilters to adjust dashboard content. #2491
v7.2.1 – 2023-06-13
Updates and Enhancements
v7.2.0 – 2023-06-07
LLMS_ASSETS_VERSIONconstant for cache busting.
- Add course builder explainer video and lesson IDs.
- Add new dashboard widget.
- Added query to remove order comments on plugin uninstall when the constant
LLMS_REMOVE_ALL_DATAis set to
- Added support for showing multiple difficulties when using Gutenberg Editor. #2433
- Add shortcode wrapper blocks.
- Added new navigation link block.
Updates and Enhancements
llms_modify_dashboard_pagination_links_disablefilter to return false only on Dashboard page.
- Updates LifterLMS REST to v1.0.0-beta.27.
- Raised the minimum support WordPress core version to 5.9.
- Updates LifterLMS Blocks to 2.5.0.
- Fixed LifterLMS specific block templates not correctly working on Windows file system.
- Update so dismissed notifications don’t remain on viewport top layer.
- Made sure to always enqueue iziModal assets when rendering achievements cards.
- Added new filter hook
llms_builder_settingsto filter the settings passed to the course builder.
v7.1.4 – 2023-04-28
- Fixed an issue that prevented the correct saving of the course length when using the block editor. #2426
- Fixed an issue running unit tests on PHP 7.4 and WordPress 6.2 expecting
render_block()returning a string while we were applying a filter that returned the boolean