This plugin helps you mark any word in your post and add some engaging content to it.
With this plugin —
* You can explain your words better than ever before.
* Add highlighting points to validate your facts, add a supporting story to a scenario or an image gallery.
* With advanced support for shortcodes, you can add related posts, related products, offers — everything that you can imagine.
* Support for Contact Form 7 makes it easy to get direct leads from almost every single page.
* Increase engagement, reduce bounce rate, increase leads through your blog.
- Vue.js For Fast Rendering– The plugin uses Vue.js for the rendering logic. The sidebar renders almost instantaneously once the data is received. Caching of ajax responses helps ensure that a ajax call is made only once in the frontend.
- Support for shortcodes– The content of the words is rendered in the same way a post content is rendered. This allows you to put the same content on the sidebar that you can put on your page or post.
- Preview as you type– Word Preview is available in the Add, Edit , List page, which makes it easy to see your output while you create the word.
> Note: Sidebar’s content inherits css of the page, the preview at the backend page will differ from that in the fontend.
- Support For Contact Form 7– The plugin also supports CF7 scripts. This allows you to put contact form 7 in any word’s content and get leads within any page/post.
- Improve Vue.js part of code.
- Add support for page builder like Visual Composer, Elementor etc.
- International language support.
- Add unit test for both js and php code.
- Setup a build process in GitHub for public contribution.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Follow plugin installation guidelines
Word's Content by thekt12plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- In the menu you will now see
Word's Contentmenu. Go to
Word's Contentpage and click on the
Add Newto add a new word.
- You can add a group of words or a single word. The word will be saved as lower case in database, though all instance of the word is scanned in the fontend irrespective of the case.
- You can find
Word's Contentsettings page inside ,
- In setting page you can change the number of repetition of a word to be marked, footer content of the sidebar and also custom css field(if you wish to change to look of the current sidebar).
- Is it there on git
It will soon be, with proper build process in place.
- Which Post Types are supported?
All public post types are supported. It can also scan descriptions of WooCommerce and other plugin which uses custom post type. This make it a very use powerful tool for creating user engagement strategies.
You can also restrict any post type from being scanned from the settings page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Word's Content” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores