Requires Events Manager (free plugin) to be installed & activated.
Easily move Events Manager Bookings from one Event to another.
Do you ever need to rebook an existing booking to another event? Until now you had to delete the old booking and create a new one manually. Well, not anymore!
This add-on creates a new meta box in the Events Manager Single Booking Page. Simply select the new event from a dropdown list, click the button and you are done. (Remember to notify your customer.)
The dropdown will list all future events that have bookings enabled as:
“#_EVENTNAME (#_EVENTDATES @ #_EVENTTIMES)”
There are no settings to configure. Just activate the add-on. That’s it.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Emails are not send automatically.
You can use the native “Resend Email” if desired. After the rebooking, the EM placeholders will parse the new info, of course.
This is a back-end only add-on.
Move Bookings can not be done from “My Bookings”.
Different Ticket Types & Prices are not checked.
This add-on only checks the availability of the new event. If bookings are open and there are enough spaces left, the booking will be moved.
If you are using (lots of) different ticket types and prices, this may not be the right add-on for you (yet).
- US English (default)
- Dutch (always included in the download)
The plugin is ready to be translated, all texts are defined in the POT file. Any contributions to localise this plugin are very welcome!
I am open to your suggestions and feedback!
Please also check out my other plugins.
- First make sure the original Events Manager plugin is installed and activated.
- Install and activate this plugin.
- There are no settings to configure. Just activate the add-on.
- That’s it.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Events Manager – Move Bookings” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with PHP 7.4.2.
- Some cosmetic enhancements.
- New screenshot
- Updated readme.txt
- New graphics for WP Repository
- First public release through the WordPress Repository.