Generally only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. This means that 98 out of every 100 visitors leave your website without making a purchase. Rontar is a dynamic retargeting platform that will help you keep your brand top of mind among those users, bringing them back to your website and converting them into customers.
With Rontar you will:
- Increase sales, providing up to 500% ROI in just a few clicks
- Track conversions, revenue and profit in a single handy interface
- Build brand awareness by customizing the look and feel of ad creative. Do it yourself or turn to us and we will customize it for you, free of charge.
While the plugin is free, the service is not. We charge only for the advertising being run. You pay per clicks. The volume of clicks you get depends on the daily budget you set in the app.
How Dynamic Retargeting Works
The fact a visitor leaves a website doesn’t mean he’s not interested in making a purchase. Research shows that a user must be contacted at least 5-7 times before he makes the decision to buy. Retargeting techniques allow you to find your visitor on the Internet and show him an ad wherever he is at the moment.
Dynamic Retargeting Use Case
Imagine you’re the owner of an online electronics store. You’d like to track all the users who visited the “TV & Video” section of your website and show them an ad reminding them of their interest in the TVs you sell. A visitor comes to your online store, views a list of TVs, and some specific TVs in particular, then leaves the website. Now, wherever he is, he will see an ad reminding him of his interest in the particular TV models he viewed.
How the Rontar Extension Works for You
Generally, setting up a dynamic retargeting ad campaign takes a lot of time and effort. You have to create an ad account, prepare the products feed, install retargeting codes on your website’s pages, configure and run the ad campaign.
Rontar has developed an plugin for WooCommerce customers, helping them complete all the steps listed above in just a few clicks. After the plugin has been installed, all you have to do is make a payment and keep an eye on the results of the running ad campaign.
The Rontar Plugin Advantages
The plugin has numerous advantages:
- Getting started is quick and easy. Unlike other retargeting companies, configuring and running your ad campaign takes just a few clicks.
- Single handy interface to track conversions, revenue and profit. No additional integration or third party analytics for conversion tracking are required.
- Dynamic creatives. Rontar automatically generates creatives based on your products feed. This ensures that a customer will see an ad relating to the specific products he was interested in, rather than a generic ad for the online store itself. This can dramatically increase both the CTR of the creative, and the conversion rate.
- High conversion rates and ROI. On average, our customers generate an extra $3 for every dollar spent.
- Responsive customer support at your fingertips. Our aim was to make the interface as straightforward as possible. However, if you do have any questions, our customer support team are always ready to assist you.
Where Will the Ads Be Displayed?
Rontar advertisers have access to more than 80,000 websites worldwide. We cooperate with the largest third-party networks like Google DoubleClick AdExchange and OpenX, enabling us to return and convert as many of your website’s visitors as possible.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help you succeed, and would love to answer any questions you might have while getting started!
- Sign-up for an account.
- Select WooCommerce as your platform.
- Install the plugin.
- Follow the onboarding instructions at your account.
Please, use our Support portal.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Rontar Dynamic Retargeting for WooCommerce” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “Rontar Dynamic Retargeting for WooCommerce” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
- The first version of the plugin
- Minor description changes
- Minor improvements
- Minor improvements
- Handy settings link
- Handy settings link update
- Handy settings link update 2
- Feed update