Reward points for wc-marketplace is used to add reward point system to your woocommerce store in which your store has multiple vendors.
It requires Woocommerce and Wc-Marketplace plugin.
Vendor can add differents offers in their store and customer can redeem from particular store.customer have facility to redeem points he has collected from stores.
Vendor can set full time offers as well as limited time offers upto specific dates.vendor also add multiple offers.
Admin can set different setting in backend as well as also set reward point percentage where user will get reward points by the percentage of their total buy.
Compatible with Themes and Page Builders : Divi,Visual Composer and any custom page builders,X-theme,Genesis,Elegant,The7
Compatible with Plugins : Woocommerce,Event Organiser,Any Portfolio Plugins,
(Note : It Must Require SSL Certificate and does not support http://)
For any queries feel free to drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your plugin browser inside your wordpress installation and search
Reward Points for wc-marketplaceby keyword. Then choose “Free web push notification” and click install. It will be installed shortly.
- Activate the plugin from
Pluginsmenu after installation
- Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or Upload through your plugin Menu in Dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1) Extract the zip file into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or Upload through your plugin Menu in Dashboard
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
2.Is there any need to register to plugin author website?
No there is no any need to register to plugin author website.
3.Is it support http://?
No its not support http:// due to security reasons (you must have ssl certificate https://)
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Reward Points for wc-marketplace” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios