PWS Better Widget Title
PWS Better Widget Title is a little utility that only displays the part of the widget title outside of square brackets, “” on the front end of the site.
This allows you to add details relevant to the widget that are visible in the backend, without them appearing on the user view of the widget.
* Widget Title: Contact [Button Version] A Person – ‘Contact A Person’ will show on the front end. ‘Button version’ will not show.
* Widget Title: [Contact A Person] – Nothing will show on the front end.
* Widget Title: Contact [A Person] – ‘Contact’ will show on the front end. A Person will not show.
* Widget Title: Contact [A] Support [Person] – ‘Contact Support’ will show on the front end.
* Widget Title: [Contact A] Support [Person] – ‘Support’ will show on the front end.
Support is available on the support page.
This plugin is released under the GPL licence. I do not accept any responsibility for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may arise from using the plugin or these instructions. This software is provided as is, with absolutely no warranty. Please refer to the full version of the GPL license for more information.
- Download the plugin file and unzip it.
- Upload the
pws-better-widget-titlefolder to the
- Activate the PWS Better Widget Title plugin within WordPress.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin interface by going to Plugins -> Add New and searching for “PWS Better Widget Title”.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“pws-better-widget-title” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed broken links (20200523)
- Tested up to: 5.4.1
- Initial release (20190701)