Increase revenue by 26%
PureClarity gives your WooCommerce store an amazing advantage over your competition by providing:
- Real-time personalised product recommendations
- Personalised popups
- Personalised content
- Live chat
- Powerful personalised emails
- Personalised recommendations within search
Integrate in minutes – our plugin seamlessly links your store to PureClarity. Instantly start to increase your revenue by providing a highly personalised and engaging online shopping experience!
PureClarity includes a wide range of ecommerce personalisation and customer engagement features which ensure your customers online journey is personalised to them, maximising conversion and creating customer loyalty.
At the heart of PureClarity is its big data collection engine and machine learning algorithms that predict your website visitors’ likes of products, categories and brands based on similar users’ behaviour in real-time.
PureClarity analyses visitor behaviour on three different levels, the individual, the customer segment the individual belongs to and the website overall, presenting highly targeted, personalised real-time product recommendations, banners, promotions, pop-ups and live chat experiences. All PureClarity features are designed to maximise response, and ultimately to boost your bottom line.
Increase WooCommerce Platform Sales
- Increase online revenue by 26.6%*
- Increase sales conversions by 71.5%*
- Increase average order value by 15.6%*
*Based on statistical averages of PureClarity clients.
Display different personalised banners, images & text to engage to each of your customer segments, turn them into buyers and incentivise returning customers.
Use powerful personalised recommendations to upsell and cross-sell products at the right time. Whether your webstore has very little or a lot of trading history our comprehensive recommender engine will learn what the best products are to display.
Personalisation within search
Help customers find what they’re looking for by displaying relevant products as they search.
Personalisation within email
Use personalised email campaigns to entice customers back based on products they’ve viewed and bought in the past. Integrate into your existing Email Service Provider (Mailchimp, Dotdigital and more).
Keep your customers informed of your latest products, news and offers with personalised email capture pop-ups and promo pop-ups. You decide who sees which pop-up when and where on your store.
Use a combination of real-time information about the customers current behaviours so you can help them find exactly what they want via PureClaritys live chat.
Use pre-built and custom made conditions to create customer segments and target visitors using powerful, goal orientated marketing campaigns.
Insights & analytics
Gain deeper insights into visitor behaviour and learn via PureClaritys analytics platform how to maximise your web stores potential to increase revenue.
How does PureClarity work for ecommerce stores?
See screenshots below for a visual guide on how PureClarity increases your sales conversions and boosts revenue by providing personalised experiences for your visitors and customers.
- Free to get started – just download and install the plugin or Request a 1-1 Demo
- Extremely competitive pricing structure based monthly page views for maximum ROI
- All features included in the monthly cost
- No set up fees
- No developer required
- No long-term contract
- Access to PureClarity Academy
- Dedicated onboarding and support teams
Try for Free
With PureClarity you can Try for Free.
- Create engaging and personalised online shopping experiences for your customers
- Get started straight away
- Use of all PureClarity features
- Comprehensive onboarding and full customer support
- Access to PureClarity documentation and Academy
- No credit card required, no contract
Get started with PureClarity
Download and install this plugin into your WooCommerce site and then sign up from the PureClarity plugin dashboard page. Your account will be automatically created on signup and your stores’ data synced so you can get started straight away.
For more details about how to get started with PureClarity on WooCommerce, check out our official plugin guide.
Founded in 2014, PureClarity is an award-winning powerful ecommerce personalisation and customer engagement platform that offers merchants an easy-to-manage and affordable solution creating seamless and unique personalised online experiences.
Our range of features ensure that all retailers have the tools to hand to not only convert their customers via every touchpoint throughout their online journey but ensure they turn into loyal online customers.
Our global clients are in a wide range of industries including homeware, charities, sport and leisure, beauty, fashion and manufacturing. We support B2C as well as complex B2B clients.
We are passionate about customer success and have a dedicated team that knows each online retailer is unique. It is important that your business stands out from your competition and we regularly review how you can maximise PureClarity on your site.
Our ecommerce personalisation and customer engagement software serves stores running on WooCommerce, as well as other platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, X-Cart and bespoke integrations.
Learn more at www.pureclarity.com.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“PureClarity – award-winning ecommerce personalisation for WooCommerce” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “PureClarity – award-winning ecommerce personalisation for WooCommerce” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
- Initial release to WordPress plugin directory.
- Improvements to data feed admin ui
- Improvements to product delta triggering
- Updated order & basket events to use latest format
- Reworked data sync to use WordPress Cron system
- Applied wordpress coding standards
- Bugfixes and improvements
- Added element to order received page, so that order tracking fires correctly when an externally hosted payment gateway is used
- Updated Readme to remove reference to “14 days” in free trial.
- Removed usage of PHP sessions, in favour of using WooCommerce native sessions
- Performance improvements to prevent deltas using up too much resource & stop unnecessary user information loading.
- Reworked order tracking to work more consistently:
- Use the order ID parameter when on the order received page
- Removed the order session usage, as it’s redundant now.
- Change the fallback to be a custom way to trigger order events for those with completely custom order received pages.
- Also fixed a minor issue with user IDs and guest orders being sent as 0, instead of blank
- Improvements to page view event to send page type and context
- Fix to prevent our public code affecting API calls
- Added Signup from within plugin to make setup easy
- Added new dashboard page to get tips, stats and data direct from PureClarity
- Overhaul of plugin architecture to improve performance and organisation
- Made signup form display by default on dashboard
- Fixed double signup issue
- display issue when displaying waiting page by default
- fixing double signup possibility if you refresh the signup page before the signup submission has been submitted to PureClarity
- signup doesnt automatically complete if you navigate away from the signup while it’s waiting, added cron job
- Added optional phone number to signup process
- Fixed issue with name not being sent correctly on signup
- Added ability to modify feed data using add_filter
- Tweaking admin only mode so that anyone who has “edit page” permissions can see Zones on the frontend
- Fixed an issue with shortcodes displaying to customers when in admin-only mode
- Fixing undefined index error being logged on signup
- Tweaking usage of SKU in feeds process & product context to make it optional
- Improvements to memory usage in feeds and deltas
- Changed feed error logging so that it goes to a proper log location
- Fixed a bug with the feed status panel which prevented it from showing an error status
- Added a new debug logging option to feeds and deltas, do give more detailed information about the process when it runs
- Fixes to order feed to prevent errors due to unexpected data formats
- Tweaked the data ranges for user & order feeds so they only pull in the most relevant data
- Tweak to user feed to prevent php notices with unexpected data
- Added new setting to allow exclusion of out of stock products from recommenders
- Fix to cart update tracking hook so event data propagates correctly