Language Switcher allows you to map urls of alternative languages for Post Types and Taxonomies. Additionally it allows you to filter archive pages by language.
For quicker support on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/support/forum/wordpress-plugins/language-switcher/
- STANDALONE – No WordPress Multisite required
- MIXED SOURCES – map internal or external urls
- POST TYPE LANGUAGE – Add a main language selector to post types and map urls of alternative languages
- TAXONOMY LANGUAGE – Add a main language selector to terms and map urls of alternative languages
- HREFLANG LINKS – Add hreflang links into the head of each page and improve the SEO
- MENU LANGUAGE – Add a main language selector to the menu settings and switch the menu accordingly
- LANGUAGE FILTERS – Filter items by language in the main WP_Query of archive pages
- LANGUAGE WIDGET – Add the language switcher with the widget
- LANGUAGE SHORTCODE – Add the language switcher anywhere with the shortcode [language-switcher]
- LANGUAGE MENUS – Add the language switcher to your navigation menus
- SWITCHER TITLE – Select from multiple options to customize the switcher title
- COUNTRY FLAGS – Add country flags manually to your Theme Additional CSS or style.css
- LANGUAGE EVERYWHERE – Enable language switcher for custom post types and taxonomies such as WooCommerce Product, Order, Category and Tags
For all documentation on this plugin go to: https://code.recuweb.com/get/language-switcher/
- WordPress 4.6 or higher.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Language Switcher, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Language Switcher” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found my plugin extension you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading my plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Language Switcher” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
3.2.2 – 14/10/2020
- Locales implemented
3.0.9 – 9/12/2018
- Macrolanguages such as Arabic added
3.0.8 – 26/11/2018
- New settings to disable query filters
3.0.7 – 23/11/2018
- Redirection issue fixed
3.0.6 – 19/11/2018
- Query language taxonomy fixed
3.0.5 – 5/11/2018
- Startup errors fixed
3.0.4 – 10/10/2018
- Defaut language from cookie fixed
3.0.3 – 4/10/2018
- Defaut language fixed
3.0.2 – 27/9/2018
- Edit term language fixed
3.0.1 – 21/9/2018
- Switch Language before any plugins
3.0.0 – 2/9/2018
- Publicaly Released.