Write once, publish everywhere.
Share up to 30 times per month for free with Jetpack Social, and upgrade to share as many times as you want!
Grow your following by sharing your content with Jetpack Social!
It’s important to publish on both your website & social media in order to reach your whole audience. If you only publish on social media, you’re missing up to 60% of adults on a daily basis. Jetpack Social makes it easy to automatically share your site’s posts on popular social media channels such as Facebook and Tumblr. Increase your audience by engaging your site’s viewers & your social followers.
Manage all channels from a single hub to save time
Don’t have the time to keep up with social media? Jetpack Social pushes your site’s posts and products to all your social media channels in one place, with just a few clicks.
Set it and forget it!
Jetpack Social has scheduling tools that allow you to set your posts to publish at the time and day that works for your plan. Schedule your posts in advance so you’re not chained to your desk and publish at the time of day your fans are most engaged on social media.
The first option is to install Jetpack Social from within your WP Admin.
- To begin, click on the Plugins link in the left hand sidebar, then click Add New.
- Search for Jetpack Social. The latest version will be in the search results. Click the Install Now button.
- Next, click the Activate button. After activating, you can navigate to “Jetpack → Social” in your admin area.
Alternatively, install Jetpack Social via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions.
With 💚 by Jetpack
This is just the start!
We are working hard to bring more features and improvements to Jetpack Social. Let us know your thoughts and ideas!
From your site’s WP Admin:
- Navigate to Jetpack → Social.
- Click on the Manage Connections button.
- Click Connect next to the social network you want to connect to.
- Log in to that social network site and authorize the connection.
You can connect to any of the following networks:
- Facebook Pages
After you add a new connection, you have the option to make the connection ‘global’, meaning it can also be used by any other user on your site who has the ability to publish posts.
To make the connection available to all users, check the box labeled “Connection available to all administrators, editors, and authors”.
You can post to Facebook, Tumblr, and Linkedin. We are working hard to increase our social share integrations.
To configure the Publicize options when writing a new post, click the green Jetpack icon at top right of the edit sidebar.
You’ll then see the Publicize options under the Share this post section, where you can toggle social media connections, connect new services, and write a custom message to be used when your post is shared.
The easiest way is to use the Custom Message option in the publishing options box prior to publishing your post.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Jetpack Social” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
“Jetpack Social” ha sido traducido a 22 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce “Jetpack Social” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
1.11.0 – 2023-06-06
- Added feature flag for Mastodon preview
- Jetpack Social: Add a notice to let users know Instagram is available
- Remove conditional rendering from zendesk chat widget component due to it being handled by an api endpoint now
- Updated package dependencies.
- Updates the enhanced publishing feature check
- Minor changes around upcoming functionality change in Twitter.