This plugin tracks most common bots like Alexa, Alta vista, Google, Yahooseeker and Google Ads bots.
It detects the page being crawled and maintains a history.
An email is sent to admin notifying which pages has been crawled.
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/jschahal or
like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jaspreetchahal.org to get updates on some not so exciting things that I do.
Visit my site http://jaspreetchahal.org to get help on this plugin or more precisely go to http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-bot-detection-plugin-lite.
- A screen shot of the options page
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this plugin, please go to Jaspreet Chahal
- Upload unzipped plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Bot detector Options on left configure your preferences.
- There are many other bots, what about the?
Well straight forward answer is that go Pro. You can track 50+ bots, crawlers, spiders etc and it has flexibility to add more.
- But I only want to track one Bot?
In Pro you can deactivate what you don’t want to track.
- How do I upgrade from Lite to Pro?
Simple. First Deactivate your Lite version and activate your Pro version and that’s pretty much it.
- Can I update Bot Info ?
Well you can in Pro, but I would recommend not to touch data that comes with this plugin. You can however add your own bots, spiders etc and experiment with that data instead.
- From where can I get Pro version ?
Please browse to this URL http://jaspreetchahal.org/jc-wordpress-bot-detector-plugin-pro/
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“JaspreetChahal’s wordpress bot detector lite” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial Release