Allows .heic uploads to the Media Library. Creates a .webp copy of .heic images when they are uploaded. An optional feature replaces the original upload instead of creating a copy.
Creation of .webp copies usually works on servers running ImageMagick 7 or above. Check Settings → Media → HEIC Support after activating to see if your server provides ImageMagick.
- Upload the entire
heic-supportfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins → Installed Plugins).
Check the page at Media → HEIC Support after activating to see if your server provides ImageMagick 7.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“HEIC Support” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- [Added] Add filters around the webp format and image/webp mime type strings so they can be changed by other developers.
- [Added] Adds an optional feature to replace .heic images rather than create a copy. A switch enables the feature at Settings → Media.
- [Fixed] Updates an error message to stop mentioning a specific minimum version of ImageMagick. It was not accurate, and other dependencies like libheif could be missing that prevent conversions from working.
- [Changed] Moves all plugin settings from Media → HEIC Support to Settings → Media.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.2.0.
- [Removed] Removes the menu at Media → HEIC Support.
- [Fixed] Fixes a bug that caused a parse error in PHP versions less than or equal to 7.2.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.1.1.
- [Added] First public version. Adds
.heicsupport to WordPress. If ImageMagick 7 or above is installed, creates
.heicimages uploaded to the Media Library.