This plugin requires the amazing Gravity Forms plugin and a Mad Mimi account.
Integrate Gravity Forms with Mad Mimi
Gravity Forms is the best form plugin for WordPress. Mad Mimi is one of the best email marketing companies out there. It’s a match made in heaven!
This Add-On makes it easy to have each form submission added to Mad Mimi. If the contact already exists, the entry will be updated.
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
- Gravity Forms Highrise Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Highrise, a CRM
- Gravity Forms Directory & Addons – Turn Gravity Forms into a WordPress Directory plugin.
- Gravity Forms + Constant Contact – If you use Constant Contact and Gravity Forms, this plugin is for you.
If you have questions, comments, or issues with this plugin, please leave your feedback on the Plugin Support Forum.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > Mad Mimi)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with Mad Mimi.
- Does this plugin require Gravity Forms?
This plugin requires the brilliant Gravity Forms plugin. Don’t use Gravity Forms? Buy the plugin and start using this add-on plugin!
- Does this plugin require Mad Mimi?
Well of course it does, silly? Have you seen what this plugin is called? But no fret if you don’t have an account – you can sign up for a Mad Mimi account and have up to 100 contacts for free!
- What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
- (Beta) Fixed field prefix on feed configuration – this was preventing form export.
- Fixed fatal error caused by missing functionality – this was preventing forms from submitting.
- Added Beta version that works with Gravity Forms 1.7 Add-On Framework.
Uninitialized string offseterror when there is only one Mad Mimi list
- Improved message when Gravity Forms is not available
- Tested with WordPress 3.6
- Fixed disappearing Email setting in Add-on settings
- Updated the form setup so that fields with the same names are auto-filled. This means even faster setup!
- Added a “check all” checkbox to check or uncheck all custom fields at once. Again, this means even faster setup!