GamiPress – Multimedia Content let’s you add activity events based on multimedia content creation and interaction adding new activity events on GamiPress!
- Upload any multimedia content: When a user uploads any multimedia content.
- Upload an image: When a user uploads an image.
- Upload a video: When a user uploads a video.
- Upload an audio: When a user uploads an audio.
- Watch any video: When a user watches any video.
- Watch a specific video: When a user watches a specific video.
- Watch other user’s video: When a user watches other user’s video.
- Get a watch on a video: When a user gets a watch on a video.
- Listen any audio: When a user listen any audio.
- Listen a specific audio: When a user listen a specific audio.
- Listen other user’s audio: When a user listen other user’s audio.
- Get a listen on an audio: When a user gets a listen on an audio.
Important: The unique multimedia that triggers interaction activities are the media placed by WordPress [video] and [audio] shortcodes and WordPress Video and Audio widgets.
Third Party Integrations
GamiPress – Multimedia Content just let’s you to add activity events based on self-hosted multimedia.
There is a list of integrations with third party services we build:
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
Can this plugin work with YouTube or any third party videos supported by WordPress?
Not yet, at this moment it just support video files you uploaded to WordPress.
Can this plugin work with SoundCloud or any third party audios supported by WordPress?
Not yet, at this moment it just support audio files you uploaded to WordPress.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“GamiPress – Multimedia Content” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Improved gutenberg player detection.
- New Features
- Added events for watch
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue on activity triggers with default specific id.
- Initial release.