WooCommerce wishlist provides customers and guests with the possibility to save product favourites they want to keep a close eye on or simply buy later.
Can you create a WooCommerce online shop without having a WooCommerce wishlist? Sure – but you can forget about increasing your sales and winning customer loyalty.
Why do you need a WooCommerce shop wishlist in your ecommerce shop?
- Helps you reduce the cart abandonment rate
- Expands your customer base by offering them the possibility to save popular products they show interest in
- Increases the engagement time in your ecommerce
- Helps you increase your sales by, among others, giving your customers the possibility to move all their product favourites to the cart
- Improves your Brand Visibility by enabling the customers to share their shop wishlist in the social media
Why do your customers need you to have an ecommerce wishlist?
- Allows them to create their own collections of product favourites with no immediate intention of purchasing
- Saves time when searching for a product in a store during a return visit
- Makes it possible to follow the price drops
- Improves their general shopping experience
- Gives them the opportunity to share it with their relatives
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce has all that and more. It is simple to use and totally customizable up to suit your needs. Build your WP ecommerce wishlist from scratch. It’s 100% flexible!
Is this the best wishlist available?
We provide you with a fully customizable shop best wishlist – it is you who creates the e-commerce wishlist from scratch. Not your cup of tea? We’ve got it covered – you can choose an already configured wishlist. Nevertheless, we want to tell you what you can get by downloading the Flexible Wishlist:
- Create unlimited number of lists
- Add unlimited number of products to the wishlists
- Create unlimited number of lists
- Add to wishlist with just 1 click
- Customize your Add to wishlist icon
- Display and manage the number of products on the list in the wishlist table
- Add a popular product to the list from the shop page
- Add a favourite product to the wishlist by using a popup window
- Display the price range of added products
- Edit all the visible text inputs within the WP ecommerce wishlist
- Enable/disable wishlist social sharing button
- Allow all users to create a list
- Allow only registered users to save the wishlist and access it on all devices
- Decide in which WordPress menu you will display your wishlist item
- Name/rename the list
- Remove items from the list
- Allow users to add product ideas for later. Save for later.
- Allow users to manage the item quantity in the shop wishlist
- Show the Add to Cart button in the wishlist
- Allow to move all available items to the cart by just one click
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Doesn’t slow your shop down – Flexible Wishlist does not add any extra code
Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce Addon – Analytics & Emails
We know that the free version of our plugin is incredibly complete and basically offers everything the most demanding user could need. Nevertheless, when we created the pro version, we made the assumption that we wanted to give you something more than the standard pro version of a WooCommerce Wishlist.
The result is a powerful marketing tool that will allow you to:
IDENTIFY MOST FREQUENTLY ADDED PRODUCTS
- Discover the most popular products added to all wishlists created by users in your store
- Find out how many users have added a specific item to how many wishlists
- View stock information of each product added to the wish list in case you decide to change its price.
TRACK WISHLIST CONTENT
- Have insight into your customers’ wishlists
- Preview the number of products included in a specific wishlist
- Find out when each wishlist was created
- Easily figure out when each wishlist holder has received the last promotional email
CREATE PROMOTIONAL EMAILS
- Create and send promotional emails
- Remind customers who added items to their wishlist but never purchased them by comparing this report with your orders data. A discount might also be a good idea.
You can install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
You can also use WordPress uploader to upload plugin zip file in menu Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin. Then go directly to point 3.
Where I can find the plugin docs?
The docs are located here: Flexible Wishlist Docs
Does the Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlists & Save for later plugin have multilingual support?
Yes, it does. Translating texts into another language requires the use of a plugin, which supports string translation. You can choose for example Loco Translate or Polylang.
Does the plugin require configuration?
No, it does not. Activating our product wishlist plugin requires no configuration, and it works immediately. You only need to install and activate it and it’s ready to be used.
Does your WooCommerce wishlist support products with variants?
Yes. Our product Woo wishlist allows users to add specific product variations like color or size, for instance.
Is this product wishlist an alternative for any other available in the repository wishlist for WooCommerce?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist is a valid alternative for other wish lists, like for example YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, TI WooCommerce Wishlist, WPC Smart Wishlist for WooCommerce, Wishsuite – Wishlist for WooCommerce, JVM WooCommerce Wishlist and many more.
Is this ecommerce wishlist suitable for creating gift wishlists for special events?
Yes. Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce is a great choice if you want to create a Christmas wish list, wishlist birthday, Santa wish list, black friday wishlist or wishlist wedding. Just try it and you will love it!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlist & Save for later” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
“Flexible Wishlist for WooCommerce – Ecommerce Wishlist & Save for later” ha sido traducido a 3 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.1.3 – 2022-09-29
- Changed label of menu item
1.1.2 – 2022-09-20
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
1.1.1 – 2022-09-15
- Fixed loading of admin notice
1.1.0 – 2022-09-14
- Changed title of wishlist pop-up
- Added support for the Flexible Wishlist – Analytics & Emails addon
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
1.0.3 – 2022-06-20
- Fixed remove icon for custom WordPress themes
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.6
1.0.2 – 2022-05-18
- Fixed compatibility issues with various plugins, eg. Contact Form 7
1.0.1 – 2022-05-05
- Fixed quantity value for Add to cart button
- Fixed URL of button Add to cart for product with variants
- Added support for WordPress 6.0
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.5
1.0.0 – 2022-04-28