ELEX WooCommerce DHL Shipping plugin helps your eCommerce Store by streamlining DHL Express shipping integration by automating the checkout process by fetching real-time shipping rates using DHL Express APIs. The shipping rates will be displayed to the Customer on the cart and checkout page based on product weight, postcode & other relevant details of the items added to the cart.
Dynamically Calculate Shipping Rates
The shop owner can configure the shipping options from the plugin’s Settings page. During checking out, the Customer can choose the best shipping service and proceed to checkout.
Premium Version of DHL Plugin features Generating Shipment Labels with Postage, Return Label, Commercial Invoice & Shipment Tracking using DHL Express, DHL Paket & DHL eCommerce APIs.
Features of ELEX WooCommerce DHL Shipping Premium
- Supports DHL Express, DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce
- Print DHL Shipping Label with Postage.
- Print DHL Return Label from WooCommerce Order Page.
- DHL Commercial Invoice.
- DHL Archive Air Waybill.
- Create & Delete Shipments in Bulk.
- Use the paperless trade feature and get a DHL Commercial Invoice.
- Auto Shipment Tracking: Tracking info will be available to the customer while generating the label.
- Box packing with DHL boxes and Custom boxes.
- Enable/disable, edit the names of services and add handling costs to shipping services.
- Many more options to enhance your shipping experience along with great support!
Premium Version Video Demo
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it – you can now configure the plugin.
After the setup, my site is still showing “There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods”
Double-check that the DHL shipping method is set up correctly by providing the required credentials. The product weight and dimensions are updated for individual WooCommerce products. If you are still facing the issue, You can enable developer mode in settings. Once enabled, debug messages will start showing up on the cart and checkout page, from which you will get a clue about the issue.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“ELEX WooCommerce DHL Express Shipping Method” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.8
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.2
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.5
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.2
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Tested with WooCommerce 6.1.0
-Access real-time rates from the DHL Express service.
-Set a custom method title for the DHL shipping method.
-Option to set the Conversion rate if your store’s currency differs from that of DHL.
-Option to show Estimated delivery time for each service in the Checkout page.
-Option to show only DHL Account rates.
-Option to show breakdown charges on the Checkout page.
-Option to enable UTF-8 support.
-Option to offer DHL Express shipping service all over the world or to specific countries.
-Price adjustments for each service.