This is a plugin for WordPress e-Commerce http://getshopped.org/
It provides some advanced functionality to really help people get up and going quickly with WordPress eCommerce. It allows you to do mass imports of products, users and orders. Or perhaps you want to pull the data back out. Well the export can do that for you. You have the choice of working with any of the following formats
This plugin has many uses such as migrating from an old outdated ecommerce cart like oscommerce or zencart over to WordPress ecommerce.
This plugin even implements RPC XML so you can access your orders, products and user information via a nice easy to use XML api.
New API’s are being added to support common Order Management Solutions. If you have an order management system you would like integrated with WordPress ecommerce be sure to contact be at the site below.
See the full documentation at http://www.analogrithems.com/rant/portfolio/wordpress-ecommerce-data-feeder/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Only needed if installing from git) Make sure the plugin directory
is name ecommerce-feeder, github may change the name depending on commit version
- Where is the program?
Look under Tools in the Dashboard for eCommerce Feeder.
- What is the format for the CSV, XML, SQL etc?
it has information on the formats, field names & column headings
- Something is not working what do I do?
- My import runs but products don’t show up, or keep making duplicates
Make sure you have a style column. This is needed for updates as well as link varaints & parents
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“eCommerce Feeder” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “eCommerce Feeder” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
- Switched CSV parse library. Previous one didn’t handle eol and field delimiters very well, now using library from these fine chaps http://code.google.com/p/parsecsv-for-php/
- Added more protection from wordpress errors and warnings from breaking the ajax feedback.
- Added link to getshopped to get other formats for imnport/export
- Removed a depreciated function from the products section
- Handle ajax errors better
- Made a init hook to make sure other plugins don’t get error when loading
- Another attempt to correct UTF 8 issues
- Updated category code to make it work with more than one category like images and tags
- Update users import to filter non-utf8 data and give proper responses to imorter job
- Fixed limit on user import to respect ajax lumping
- Fixed bug with non-UTF8 data breaking imports
- Updated to support new WP 3.3 changes and fixed a variant bug
- Inital version allows for XML, CSV SQL import. XML & CSV export