Most of the “related posts” plugins out there while they provide some kind of control on how to create related posts, they all rely on an algorithm
and the results are automatic. With CPTR you get total control as you can manually select the posts that you want to relate.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the Posts page you will see the main screen of the plugin.
Check http://www.cssigniter.com/ignite/custom-post-relationships/ for info on how to display your related posts.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Custom Post Types Relationships (CPTR)” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “Custom Post Types Relationships (CPTR)” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
- Fixed issue where the thumbnail wouldn’t get displayed.
- Fixed issue where a notice would be thrown when WP_DEBUG was true.
- Fixed issue where saved relations wouldn’t get displayed while editing (saving wasn’t affected).
- Made all text translatable.
- Wrapped all HTML properties in double quotes instead of single.
- Escaped everything!
- Moved image, js and css files into folders.
- “Filter” field now has two uses. As a search term when loading results, and once loaded, filtering current results by title.
- Added ability to use the plugin by user-selectable roles.
- Added ability to use the plugin in user-selectable post-types.
- Metabox title is now customizable through the options.
- Number of results dropdown (in post edit screens) is now filterable with ‘cptr_results_num_per_category’
- Added a “Settings” link into the plugins’ listing page.
- The plugin’s Upgrade Notice, if available, is now shown into the plugins listing page.
- Fixed a bug where the normal post object was not restored after the execution of cptr_category_selector(), when selecting related posts. (Thanks Pascal Rosin).
- Fixed a bug where relationships were inappropriately outputted when using the shortcode.
- All functions/pages/settings etc that included the acronym CPT have been renamed to CPTR. Functions have been deprecated and will be available until v3.0.
- Implemented automatic upgrade of settings etc for earlier version users.
- Version number changed to match the plugin repo.
- Fixed a bug where the last related post was the current for $post after the plugin run.
- Thumbnail now links to the post too.
- The cpr_populate() function now always returns an array, even if empty.
- Initial Release