CRM & Leads for WordPress is the ultimate way to manage leads and customer relationships. It’s a powerful CRM that lets you do a lot more than capturing and storing customers data.
CRM by vcita works for you, and brings more business your way. The CRM plugin will:
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Provide insights about new leads
- Save time with automated client communications, notifications and reminders.
- Help you search, tracks and manage leads and clients.
Together with vcita Client Portal, vcita CRM helps optimizing your WordPress websites and encourage visitors to take action on your site: send a message, schedule an appointment, upload documents and pay for services, any time, using any device.
Quickly view, manage and reply to customers on-the-go with the vcita Mobile CRM App for iPhone or Android
The vcita CRM & Lead Management plugin connects to your vcita account. You may create a vcita account directly from the plugin, with a 14-day FREE TRIAL.
vcita CRM & Lead Management main functionalities:
- Lead Capturing & Management CRM – vcita CRM & Leads makes your website work for you. It encourages visitors to contact and can double the number of new sales opportunities you get through your site. Every contact submitted on your WordPress website is captured by the vcita CRM, and is automatically available in one simple dashboard to quickly qualify and follow-up.
- Client Management – The CRM lets you easily organize, search and edit client information and social data, mark for follow-up, request payment or scheduler appointments.
- Client Portal – A secure 24/7 client portal offering account updates, payment status, document requests and messages. Clients can communicate at their convenience and even set additional appointments, make payments and upload documents.
- Online Calendar – Manage your business calendar, invite leads and clients for meetings and offer them to schedule appointments right on your site – based on your up to date availability.
- Invoicing Templates and Online Payment Collect – vcita CRM lets you create professional invoices including your logo and details. Your clients can pay for your services online, using any credit card or PayPal.
- Email ans SMS marketing – promote your services and events with targeted email and SMS campaigns to clients. Craft beautiful, mobile-friendly emails in minutes and track results and client actions in real time.
CRM & Lead Management Plugin for WordPress by vcita is fully translated to:
Don’t see your language here? You can manually change the contact form labels, buttons and other texts to show in your language!
More of the CRM & Lead Management plugin key features:
- Import all existing contacts from Google, Outlook or Excel to vcita CRM in seconds.
- Export all leads and contact to CSV.
- Generate more leads from your WordPress site.
- Add unlimited number of custom fields on every client record on your CRM.
- View complete client communication history on your CRM
- Share and/or request documents right from your CRM.
- Send customized invoices and get paid faster with online payments
- Offer Self-service appointment scheduling for your clients and get more appointments in less time.
- vcita CRM will send email and mobile notifications of contact requests, or when a client needs attention or a follow-up. You can respond using any device, anywhere.
- Share files as part of your conversation with existing clients, and track client files on your CRM.
What Our Clients Say:
“I have been trying vcita and experienced the benefit immediately. It is so user friendly, both for me and my clients. I tore my hair out with another CRM for months and had some frustrated clients. This time, scheduling was easy and so was payment — what a relief!! Yes, clients were almost happy to pay me because it was so easy!” Margie Gordillo, Get Real Professional Coaching
“The more I use vcita the more valuable I realize it is. I would recommend using this invaluable tool for all businesses whether just starting out as I was or going through growth and in need of client management system.” Winston C. Trumpet
“ShopKeep is growing fast and vcita is able to easily scales with our growth. vcita is easy to use, client-centric and it looks great on mobile—which makes ShopKeep look good. And, vcita goes the extra mile to ensure the software is easy, comfortable and right the first time. It’s been key to our success in sales.” Don Bernard, ShopKeep
“vcita is a great solution for us as it is easy to use, saves time and most of all, it works. vcita customer support is always there if we have a question.” Al Nazarelli, CEO of Silicon Valley Research Group
Learn more about our Contact Management Software
Building WordPress sites for others?
Use vcita LiveSite on any WordPress website you build and manage all vcita plugins from one dashboard.
Visit www.vcita.com for additional information.
Install the vcita CRM for WordPress
- Download “CRM & Lead Management for WordPress by vcita” and activate it.
- Connect your WordPress site With you vcita account. You may connect an existing account or create a new one via the plugin by simply providing your Email address. This Email will be used for notifications from vcita, and will never be available to your clients and website visitors.
- Add the vcita Lead Capturing widgets to your site by checking the box next to the widget you’d like to add. You can customize the widgets to perfectly match your business need and website design by clicking the “Preview & Edit” link. Every lead captured using the vcita widgets will automatically be added to your CRM.
- A new CRM tab will be added on your left bar for easy navigation.
Import Existing Client
- Click on “Access Client Records”
- Navigate to “Clients” section
- Click “Import Clients”
- Choose from where to import: Google Contacts or a CSV file.
- A list of all your contacts will be presented
- Select to import all, or choose explicitly which contacts to import.
Add vcita Widgets
Step by step instructions for implementing vcita widgets into your wordpress site are available in these support articles
How to manage my clients on vcita
Visit our FAQ & Support forum to find tips on how to get started with vcita CRM.
How can I customize my client records available on my CRM
- Click on the”CRM Settings” link
- Define custom fields you wish to keep for each of your clients.
- Customize the field name and title which will be available to both you and your clients.
Which contact form options do I have?
vcita offers three contact form options to engage more visitors within your website:
Classic Contact form – well designed contact form with full customization. You can use any of our form styles, which allows you to show different details on your form.
- Contact form with form fields
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title
- Contact form with form fields and scheduling buttons
- Contact form with form fields, profile picture, name and title and scheduling buttons
You can add and edit all contact form fields, for your needs.The scheduling buttons allows clients to schedule an appointment or a meeting with you, directly from your contact form!
Of course! Along with our professional and classic contact form, we have two additional contact forms which can help you gain more leads from your website visitors!
LiveSite – a proactive contact form, display “call-to-action” at the bottom of your web page.
This contact form has proven to produces twice as many contact and online scheduling requests as any other contact form.
LiveSite Widget can automatically display your invitation to visitors and encourage more leads to contact you – leave contact details or schedule appointments and meetings.
Contact Form Sidebar – can be added to any post or page and invite client to contact you.
This form can include your profile photo or logo and a brief invitation to contact you or even schedule an appointment. This contact form plugin can be styled horizontally or vertically, include scheduling buttons, and even link to your full profile.
Can I add LiveSite on a specific page?
Visit our support forum to see how to Add LiveSite on specific pages
How do I choose between Contact Form and LiveSite?
You don’t have to choose! Those three works together perfectly
How to manually add vcita CRM to WordPress?
- Click on the red “Download Version x.x” button on the right side of this page.
- After the download has finished, extract the files.
- Upload the “vcita-contact-form” folder to your server in “/wp-content/plugins” directory.
- Back on the admin panel click the “Plugins” menu on the left.
- You should see the vcita Contact Form plugin listed in the available plugins. Click the “Activate” link below the plugin name.
- Click “Contact Form by vcita” under the “Plugins” menu.
- Enter your e-mail address, first and last name and click “Save Settings”.
- Follow instructions sent to you by email from vcita.com to complete configuration.
What are vcita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“CRM and Lead Management by vcita” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce “CRM and Lead Management by vcita” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.6.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.6
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Automatic marketing campaigns added: send automatic birthday coupons to your customers, define your trigger and create beautiful email campaigns for any special occasion.
- Client portal updated
- New image gallery & upload function: increase your brand visibility & look as pro online as in real life
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.5
- Security and privacy adjustments (full compliance with GDPR requirements)
- Issue branded price estimates, let clients approve them online and turn them into invoices in a single click
- Charge clients’ credit card directly from your backoffice
- Accept, collect & record partial payments for upcoming or rendered services & appointments
- New automated reminders for overdue invoices and for about-to-expire estimates
- New “saved items” library to add pre-saved services to invoices & estimates
- Add your business terms & conditions to estimates and invoices
- New option to set and enforce your business cancellation & rescheduling policy
- Two new staff permission types: Manager and Marketer (in addition to the existing roles of Administrator, Collaborator and User)
- New option to add private documents to your client cards for internal use
- Schedule email & SMS campaigns to be sent out at a future date & time
- New parameters for campaigns: insert clients’ names within your email & SMS campaigns
- Brand new dashboard with a quick-view of all your business activity to gain insights and take action
- New sticky custom fields allowing you to ask a returning client for specific information until they fill it in
- Add, edit and manage past group events & classes
- New & improved Zapier integrations: new triggers, new actions and new search option
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.4.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Set date-specific availability
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Create & share discount coupons
- Improved invoicing & payment management
- Full translation to Italian
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.4.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.4
- Client filters
- Email campaigns and SMS marketing
- Staff-assignment rules
- Mobile app performance improvements
- Import client groups and tags from 3rd parties
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.3.1
- New Tag and filtering options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.2.0
- Enhanced calendar options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- New! Send automated SMS reminders to clients
vcita CRM & Leads Version 2.0.0
- Manage all leads and contacts right on your WordPress admin.
- More customization for email templates
- New integration with Stripe payment gateway
vcita CRM & Leads Version 1.4.0
- New design for email notifications sent from vcita to you & your clients
- More customization for the emails including branding colors and logo
- New! Email signature option was added
- Enhancements with scheduling settings to prevent appointments from being scheduled to far in advance
vcita CRM & Leads Version 1.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- Added more optional actions to the LiveSite
- Full Spanish support
vcita CRM & Leads Version 1.2.0
- LiveSite widget improvements
- Added direct payment option
- Added direct file sharing option
- More customization
vcita CRM & Leads Version 1.1.0
- Added French full support
- Fixed some bugs
vcita CRM & Leads Version 1.0.0
- First release