Agile Store Locator is the most comprehensive WordPress Store Locator/Finder Plugin that offers you immediate access to all the stores in your local area with Google Maps V3. You can add unlimited stores with this stores with category management. It enables you to find the very best stores and accurate geolocation about each store that suits a customer inquiry.
Store Locator WordPress – Highlighted Features
- Highly Responsive UI Design
- Stores Management for unlimited Markers
- Category Management with Markers
- Add custom fields
- Set Time Format
- Set Distance Unit KM/Miles
- Sort by distance, id, title
- Set priority stores
- Geo button or Geo-Location button feature
- Search Zoom, Click Zoom, and defaut Zoom
- Restrict Search to a Country
- Display Hours by current day or week
- Search via Google Place API or Google Geocoding API
- Open Direction in Google Maps
- Full Width Store Locator
- Open links in a new tab
- Set your Map language
- Logo Selection for each Store
- API Key insertion Option
- Set Default Lat/Lng for Google Maps
- Sort to Map Screen View
- Find Direction in KM and Miles in Store Locator
- Stylish InfoBox for Google Maps
- Show the Driving Direction of the Store from current Location
- Search Direction by Zip, City, State, Country
- GeoLocation API Supported within Store Locator
- Draggable Marker to PinPoint Location in Admin
- Show Timing of Stores
- Category Markers can be applied to Stores
- Customize the Default Zoom Level From Admin Panel
- Enable/Disable a Store
- Customizable Template using Plugin Editor
- Multilingual plugins
- Google Map Type Selection “hybrid”, “roadmap”, “satellite”, and “terrain”
- Locate address by Zip Code, Town, City or State
- Maps regions and Maps Language feature
- Delete all stores Option
- KML Files
- Map Customization – Drawing Overlays
- Borlab Cookies Supported
- GDPR Supported
- Random Sorting
- and so much more
- German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Portuguese, and Japanese
Agile Store Locator – Documentation
Store Locator Documentation with ShortCodes.
Store Locator Knowledge base.
Store Locator Blog.
Store Locator Template 1 | Store Locator Demo Template 2 | Store Locator Template 3
- 5 Beautiful Themes for the frontend Store Locator.
- Multiple Layouts with Listing and Accordion Option.
- Accordion template with a hierarchy of Countries, States, Cities and Stores.
- Color Palette for Google Maps Plugin UI Color Selection.
- Multiple Beautiful InfoWindow.
- Extra Template for Deals Websites to show their exciting Deals on Maps.
- Extra Template for Real Estate websites to show their Properties and categorize them into Sale, Rent, and Featured.
- Easily customize your info window content, which is a unique feature.
- Easily customize your store list by just adding few keywords.
- Admin Dashboard with all the stats of your markers, stores, categories, and search.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show user searches which location they have searched most and which store is seen most.
- Analytics Bar Chart to Show Searches, top stores, and top locations.
- Time Selection for Each Day for Every Location.
- Duplicate any Store with a Single Click.
- Add Markers with Each Category, Switch between Category Markers and Default Markers.
- 2 Prompt Location Dialog for GeoLocation.
- Prompt Location 2nd Dialog the ask user to enter his Default Location in case site is not using SSL.
- Assign Multiple Categories to a single store.
- All the ASL Settings can be Overridden by ShortCode Attributes.
- Add Minimum and Maximum Zoom Level for your Google maps.
- Fetch Location Coordinates (Lat/Lng) as you type in store address.
- Too many markers? Enable Marker Clustering.
- Full-Width Interactive Google Maps Template.
- Logo Management Panel.
- Maps Marker Management Panel.
- Choose Stores Time Format 12 or 24 Hours.
- Choose Distance unit Miles/KM.
- Draggable Marker to PinPoint Location.
- Manage Markers icons with names ( UPDATE, ADD and Delete).
- Set the zoom level of marker clicked.
- Manage Categories icons with names ( UPDATE, ADD and Delete).
- Import / Export Stores Excel Sheet with all the columns.
- Delete All Stores with Single Click.
- Choose a Google map type Hybrid, Roadmap, Satellite or Terrain.
- Prompt Location shows the dialog box for confirmation to share current location.
- Show Distance to each Store from Current Location.
- Set Default Zoom of your Google Map.
- Load on bound fetch Only markers of the Screen view of Google Map.
- Custom Filter Option.
- Disable Scroll Wheel of Google Maps.
- Show additional Information about Store.
- Enable/Disable Advance Filter.
- Assign Marker to Each Category and Enable Category Markers.
- Draw Shapes/Circle around your best locations.
- Change Placeholder Text for your search field.
- Show Category Icons instead of Marker icons.
- Enable/Disable Distance Slider.
- Distance Dropdown and Slider.
- Sort by Distance, City and State.
- Set Google Maps Language.
- Set Default Lat/Lng of your Map.
- Change Header Title Text.
- Change font color for default Template.
- Change Category Title Text.
- Enable/Disable Store List Panel.
- Search Stores with Search by search by Store ID, Title, Description, Street, State, City, Phone, Email, URL, Postal Code, Disabled, Marker, Start Time, End Time, Logo and Created Date.
- Customize your Google maps with Drawing Overlay (Polygon, Rectangle, Circle) of Multiple Colors.
- Choose Maps look and feel from Snazzy Maps.
- Search by Address with an auto-panning option.
- Add Google Layers to Show Traffic, Transit, and Bike Layers.
- Enable Marker Animation.
- Restrict your Google Search to Country.
- Switch between Google Search and Title Search on Store Locator.
- Enable Full Width for your Plugin.
- Enable/Disable Analytics of Store Locator.
- Enable/Disable Sort by Bound.
- Add Text for “No Item Found”.
- Show Nearest Stores from search location.
- Default Category Selection Option
- Option to select Map Language
- Option to select Map Region for Tiles
- Logo Manger with Listing
- Full Screen Map and Fixed
- Search on Bound Button
- Show Limited Stores
- Select Default Category
- Show Center Button
- 60+ Advance Options for Store Locator Admin.
- GeoDirectory Supported.
Real Estate and Deals Maps are included in the plugin which makes it complete Location Finder plugin with beautiful Listing.
For Help, Please create a ticket here, we will reply at our earliest. https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/agile-store-locator.
Installation of this plugin is pretty easy.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation, or upload it directly from your plugins section in the WordPress admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
How to add it on Page or Post?
With the easy shortcode, you can add Store Locator on page, paste the [ASL_STORELOCATOR] shortcode on your page or post.
Why Search is not working?
Either Google Maps key is not added with service or you have Multiple inclusion of Google Maps API Key
Multiple inclusion of Google Maps
The most basic error is because of multiple times inclusion of Google maps, you can resolve the problem with the help of this guide “Plugin’s Map is Slow and Malfunctioning”.
Oops! Something went wrong
This error on maps occur when you haven’t added your Google maps API key in your ASL Settings, how you can generate Google Maps API Key?
What we do if there are too many markers?
The plugin does support Marker Clustering so it will not be a problem, you just have to enable marker clustering from admin panel.
Does this plugin support Category Markers?
Separate Marker for each category is available in Agile Store Locator Pro version.
Search Address field is not showing Google Address Type-ahead?
Please make sure the API key is added properly and you don’t have multiple markers inclusion issue on your page.
How to add a site link in the listing?
To add site link, follow the guide article Add a Site Link in Store Locator List.
Why GeoLocation not working?
SSL is must for GeoLocation feature in browsers, [guide article].(https://agilestorelocator.com/blog/ssl-must-geolocation-api-chrome-browser/).
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
“Store Locator WordPress” es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
“Store Locator WordPress” ha sido traducido a 12 idiomas. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce “Store Locator WordPress” a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN , o suscríbete al log de desarrollo por RSS .
Registro de cambios
Add Yoast SEO
Ability to Set the Zoom + Default Coordinates via Map
removed the deprecated Google events
Removed the Roboto Fonts due to GDPR
Template Customizer issue fixed
Remove the Google Fonts from CSS
JS error fix
Grouped opening hours
UI is revamped
KML files are supported
Google Maps customization
Supports Agile Stores Addons for WooCommerce – https://agilestorelocator.com/multi-stores-inventory-for-woocommerce/
Lead Form to send email to closest store
Sorting stores are now case insensitive
Replaced “wp_localize_script” with local variable injection into the template
Added the missing “Open Direction in the New Tab”
Upgrade the Admin UI
Added Store Detail Pages
Added Remove Direction Option
Added Sort Random Option
Restrict Search now supports multiple countries
Call to action button type
Added Store JSON-LD
Change item class to sl-item for the list
Custom Field Option
10 New Feature added
New Icons Added
Show Open Hours
Updated Help Guide
Added Distance in List and InfoWindow
Multiple Time slots per Day
Updated the Backend of Locator
Some new awesome updates
Delete All Stores Optin
Maps Language feature
Maps Region feature
Show Closest Stores first (Sort by distance)
Show Distance from location
Added lat/lng in the Listing
Added shortcode attribute support
Added User Current Location Marker
- Sweet Alert upgraded to new version
- UI has been updated
- Basic Dashboard with stats is Added
- Translated Added French
- Translated Added Spanish
- Translated Added German
- UI Improvements
- XSS Security improved
- Tested upto with 4.7.3
- Update Coordinates Manually through Add/Edit Store
- Map Clusters Added
- Change Coordinates as you drag marker
- Fixed Category issue
- Add Marker Clusters
- Initial Release
For more, Please create a ticket here, we will reply ASAP https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/agile-store-locator.